Sunday 4 October 2009

Welcome to My New Blog

This is the time of year when students return to university.  The moment the weather starts to change and the leaves start to turn I get itchy fingers.  It's not eczema.  The autumn makes me lust after books and a QWERTY keyboard.  Ideas that have percolated through the summer start leaking into my conscious mind and demanding to be unleashed into a book.

How do I plan to let them out this time?  NaNoWriMo.  A month from now, I will be at the start of the third book in the series.  I'm not sure the characters would be so eager to get onto paper if they knew what was in store for them.  I have a feeling that things may not go entirely as planned.  By the end of November I should have the first draft finished.  It's an ambitious plan but I can't wait!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone. Hope you like the new blog.

    I'm going to resist the urge to move off topic here. This is my writing diary. All the other nonsense can stay elsewhere. I think having a writing diary will keep me focused. Only 4 months until my self-imposed book deadline!

    This being a new template, there may be a couple of teething problems. The main one at the moment is that the search bar doesn't work for Internet Explorer. Hopefully, this should be fixed soon but it will be a while before there is enough on here for you to need a search box anyhow.

    No followers as yet - hmm. Wonder who I'm talking to. Well, that's the point of a diary eh?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Rebecca Woodhead's Fan Box