Tuesday 27 October 2009

The Clocks have gone Back. Writing Time!

The moment has arrived.  The writing season.  For me, November to mid-February are the most productive writing months.  I choose a Yankee Candle, lock myself in a room and disappear into another world.  Only a few days now until NaNoWriMo and I'm reading my books.  Over the next month I will write another novel, but for now I am re-acquainting myself with old friends.  How did they all meet?  What did they first notice about each other?  How did their relationships develop?  As I sit, wrapped in my slanket, while my husband attempts to design a candle-powered radio in the other room, I am revising the world of my books.  When the first of the month arrives I will be ready, and so desperate, to dive back into that world again.  I cannot wait!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Rebecca Woodhead's Fan Box